CFY is committed to building a diverse team of professionals. We are seeking talented, driven individuals with a passion for digital learning and improving educational outcomes for all students.
CFY’s mission is to help low-income students, with their teachers and families, harness the power of digital learning to improve educational outcomes.
We are looking for experienced individuals to help us reach new levels of success. If you want to be part of an innovative, creative, and dedicated team of people, CFY is the place for you. We hope to learn more about you soon. Thank you for your interest!
Due to the high volume of applicants, we request that you do not call regarding open positions. Thank you.
CFY-New York City
- Part-time Instructional Consultant, Digital Learning
- Part-time Customer Service Representative
- Volunteer Coordinator – NYC Civic Corps
We are ONE TEAM. We succeed together because we are:
- We stay true to our mission by helping children, their families, and educators use digital learning to improve educational outcomes.
- We value the children, families, educators, school and district leaders, and communities we serve.
- We believe that education and technology have the power to create long-term social change.
- We strive to create engaging and supportive learning environments for those we serve and for CFY staff.
- We are innovative thinkers who are determined to find solutions to all challenges we encounter.
- We value the experience of learning and growing from our mistakes.
- We care about driving impact and measuring the results of our work.
- We hold ourselves accountable to high expectations and go above and beyond to ensure our mission is fulfilled.
- We have mutual trust and respect for each other and we always assume positive intentions.
- We support a culture of feedback because we are invested in each other’s growth as professionals.
- We support each other as leaders and lifelong learners.
- We value each other’s diverse strengths, contributions, and ideas, and we encourage differences in opinion to drive our work forward.
- We look forward to coming to work because we find joy and meaning in what we do.
- We care about each other and the communities we serve and go out of our way to support everyone we work with.
- We celebrate our individual and team successes.
- We all contribute to creating a rewarding and fun work environment!