Become a CFY School
CFY works directly with public schools to implement our Digital Learning Program. We begin our program with students in the sixth grade—the earliest grade in middle school—and expand it to more senior grades in subsequent years.
CFY uses an application and interview process to select schools that have the following characteristics:
- Strong leadership and a motivated, enthusiastic staff
- Commitment to connecting students’ in-school and at-home learning and to increasing parent/family involvement
- 75% or more students eligible for federally subsidized lunch
- Resources available to support the project
Each spring, CFY selects new partner schools to be served the following academic year. If you would like more information about the application process in your area, please send an email to the address below.
- New York City: CFY-NYC@cfy.org
- Atlanta: CFY-ATL@cfy.org
- SF Bay Area: CFY-SFBay@cfy.org
- Los Angeles: email@example.com
Please click on any of the links below to find the list of schools currently participating in our Digital Learning Program: