Thank you for your donations! Your computer donations help CFY improve the home learning environment of school children from low-income families.
CFY is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Upon receipt of your donation, we will send you an acknowledgement letter for tax purposes.
Computer Donor Levels
CFY maintains five levels of partnerships for our computer donors. To see a list of donors, click here.
CFY accepts donations of laptops or complete computer systems (CPU and monitor). We ask for a minimum of 30 or more systems in order for CFY to arrange a pick-up. For any donations of fewer than 30 systems at a time, we ask that the donor ship the equipment to us or drop it off at one of our regional offices located in New York City, Atlanta, Los Angeles, or the San Francisco Bay Area.
We will accept any of the following computer equipment:
- Laptops or CPUs – Intel Pentium 4, Celeron, Duo Core, Centrino and AMD Processors (1.4GHz or higher)
- Monitors – 15′ and 17′ LCD
- Hard Drives – 40 GB or higher (will accept 20 GB)
- Computer Parts – All types CD/DVD-ROMs, Memory, Video Cards, Modems, NIC Cards
- Computer Cables – Power cables, USB Cables, Parallel Cables, Monitor Cables
- Storage devices – USB Flash Drives
To Make a Donation